Truly Homemade

Truly Homemade
Seafood Cioppino

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The non-professional foodie!

Hello!

Are you a foodie or inspired to become one? I am. I started cooking about 15 years ago and have continuously challenged myself with new and exciting projects! I have perfected (I swear I’m not full of myself) some amazing recipes that you could find all over the world! I have created, broiled, smoked, cured, boiled and steamed just about everything in the kitchen, including myself, so I can share my recipes and projects with you! Join me; become inspired and challenge yourself to create culinary masterpieces that will blow your family and friends away! Welcome to Truly Homemade!


P.S. Happy first post to us (yes, that includes you)!


P.P.S. Follow me on Twitter (everybody is doing it)!

No comments:

Post a Comment